- It eliminates the waste of time and the cost of trying out digital options. It is noteworthy to state that regardless of how appealing a digital method may appear, it may not effectively serve your learning needs or purpose. Your consultant will help you do a thorough content and context evaluation.
- Professional consultants deploy their experience from previous clients to your advantage.
- They pay more attention to adapting details such as instructional designs and experiential interfaces where applicable.
- They can do learning analytics for you! Consultants can help neutrally track learners’ behavioral data, identify and recommend further interventions to achieve learning objectives.
- Continuously monitor digital trends and gradually diffuse them into existing learning systems to avoid technological shocks from abrupt switches.
In the past few years, the world, driven by Covid-19, has pivoted in ways most of us could not have predicted. On the back of
Corporate culture can be tricky to define. Every leader knows the importance of developing a thriving corporate culture, but the concept can mean many things
Author: Dr. Awele Ohaegbu Digital learning is knowledge that is enabled, facilitated, or mediated through technology for enhanced skills, training, and development (CIPD, 2021). It