- It eliminates the waste of time and the cost of trying out digital options. It is noteworthy to state that regardless of how appealing a digital method may appear, it may not effectively serve your learning needs or purpose. Your consultant will help you do a thorough content and context evaluation.
- Professional consultants deploy their experience from previous clients to your advantage.
- They pay more attention to adapting details such as instructional designs and experiential interfaces where applicable.
- They can do learning analytics for you! Consultants can help neutrally track learners’ behavioral data, identify and recommend further interventions to achieve learning objectives.
- Continuously monitor digital trends and gradually diffuse them into existing learning systems to avoid technological shocks from abrupt switches.
Author: Clara Shih In sociology, the “proximity principle” describes the tendency for people to form interpersonal relationships with those who are nearby. We often become
Author: Dr. Awele Ohaegbu Emerging technology refers to innovative ways of doing things with the potential to be more widely adopted in scope, practice, and
Authors: Dr. Awele Ohaegbu and John Eni-Edom A retreat is a meeting unrestricted by traditional approaches and routines to create an atmosphere that addresses overarching